The statements included in this offering memorandum regarding the Companny´s plans, forecasts, expectations of future events, strategies, projections, financial trends affecting its business, as well as statements regarding other information, mainly under the captions “Summary,” “Risk Factors,” “Management´s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations” and “Business” include forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties and do not constitute guarantees of future results.
Many important facts, in addition to those discussed elsewhere in this offering memorandum, could cause the results to differ substantially from those anticipated in EZTEC´s forward-looking statements, including, among other things:
– General economic, political, and business conditions in Brazil and, in particular, the regions the Company serve;
– The ability to complete its developments within the expected term and to achieve EZTEC´s general sales value ( Valor Geral de Venda ), or general sales value or GSV;
– The ability to implement the Company´s capital expenditure plan, including the prospecting for land to be acquired and new locations where we can expand its business;
– Inflation, depreciation of the Brazilian real and interest rate fluctuations;
– Changes in real estate market prices, customer demand and preferences, the financial situation of the Company´s customers and competitive conditions;
– The ability of its customers to obtain credit;
– EZTEC´s level of indebtedness and other financial obligations, including our ability to obtain financing on terms and conditions favorable to them, if and when necessary;
– Existing and future laws and regulations, including government measures and changes in fiscal, tax and/or zoning policies;
– Changes in technology;
– Increases in costs;
– The ability to obtain materials and services from suppliers without interruption and at reasonable prices;
– Cyclical changes in its result of operations;
– Continued success of the Company´s marketing and sales efforts and the ability to successfully implement its growth strategy, including the ability to implement potential acquisitions and integrate the operations of newly-acquired companies to its operations;
– Interests of the Company´s controlling shareholder; and
– The risk factors discussed under “Risk Factors.”
Words such as “believe,” “anticipate,” “expect,” “estimate,” “will,” “plan,” “can,” “expect,” “seek,” “foresee” and “project” and other similar words are intended to identify forward-looking statements.
Forward-looking statements include information concerning EZTEC´s possible or assumed future results of operations, business strategies, financing plans, competitive position in the market, industry environment, potential growth opportunities, effects of future regulation and the effects of competition.
The forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made and the Company does not undertake any obligation to update publicly or to revise any forward-looking statements after the distribution of this offering memorandum because of new information, future events or other factors. In light of the risks and uncertainties described above, the forward-looking statements discussed in this offering memorandum might not occur and are not guarantees of future performance.