press á porter gestão de imagem
Tel: (11) 5056-8313
- High-Income Segment: Units priced above R$8,000.01 per square meter on the launch date.
- CEPACs: Instruments used by local governments to raise funds to finance public urbanization projects, which are acquired by companies interested in expanding the construction potential of an area. CEPACs are considered variable-income assets, since their return is associated with the value of urban areas and can be traded in the secondary market on the São Paulo Stock Exchange (Bovespa).
- Cost of Properties Sold: Composed of the cost of lot acquisition, project development, construction as well as the expenses related to the financing of production (SFH).
- Land Bank: EZTEC maintains a land bank for future projects, with these properties acquired in cash or through agreements for the exchange of units in the same development.
- Upper-Middle-Income Segment: Units priced from R$6,000.01 to R$8,000.00 per square meter on the launch date.
- Middle-Income Segment: Units priced from R$4,000.01 to R$6,000.00 per square meter on the launch date.
- Coligada: According to Brazilian accounting policies, revenues are recognized based on the Percentage of Completion (PoC) accounting method, measuring the progress of the project until its conclusion in terms of the real costs incurred in relation to the total budgeted costs.
- Economic Segment: Units priced from R$2,500.01 to R$4,000.00 per square meter on the launch date.
- Super Economic Segment: Units priced below R$2,500.00 per square meter on the launch date.
- Risk Segregation: Accounting regime through which the assets of a project remain segregated from the assets of the developer until construction is completed. The project’s cash flow is also not appropriated in the event of the bankruptcy or insolvency of the developer. Developments submitted to this regime obtain a Special Tax Regime (RET), with the tax benefit of a consolidated tax rate (PIS+COFINS+IR+CSLL) of 4.0% of revenue.
- Performed Receivables: Receivables from clients whose units have been concluded.
- Deferred Revenue: The contracted sales for which revenue is allocated to future periods in accordance with the percentage of completion of construction.
- Deferred Income: Given the recognition of revenue as a function of the percentage of conclusion of construction (PoC method), revenue from the incorporation of signed contracts is recognized in future periods. Therefore, Deferred Income corresponds to contracted sales less the budgeted construction cost of units to be recognized in future periods.
- Return on Equity (ROE): Return on Equity is a financial indicator that measures the return on the capital invested by shareholders (shareholders’ equity). To calculate ROE, simply divide the company’s net income by its shareholders’ equity.
- Contracted Sales: The amount of contracts executed with clients related to the sale of units delivered or for future delivery.
- Potential Sales Value (PSV): Amount obtained or to be potentially obtained from the sale of all units of a real estate project at a specific price predetermined on the launch date.
- EZTEC Potential Sales Value (EZTEC PSV): Amount obtained or to be potentially obtained from the sale of all units of a real estate project at a specific price predetermined on the launch date, proportional to EZTEC’s interest in the project.